Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 102

Thread: Misc: Granaboard Rules & Regulations discussion [!OT]

  1. #11
    Inactive Member PhoenixKingSizer's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 10th, 2002
    Posts
    533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm fine with the rules too.

    Although, it wouldn't be too bad of an idea to mark post that could be offensive. Kind of like how you would mark a spoiler.

  2. #12
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IRT OCB: Ok, rule 1.3.5 will be modified. As for the nazi (also communist and anarchist) propaganda, I think it's necessary to explicitly forbide that kind of stuff, same as with terrorist groups (I doubt javier arzalluz would come here to post "gora eta", but still). And ha ha, Coca Cola rulez but that cannot be a rule!

    IRT Sizer: I'm thinking on making it mandatory to mark adult contents, and to ask people to mark yaoi and yuri contents too, as I do in the fanfics page. Offensive materials, like gore or racism, are already forbidden. What other kinds of offensive materials would you like marked/forbidden?

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    ghey butt secks


    BUt that goes under yaoi, so [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It seems that, unless it is disgusting or disturbing material, a mark to adult content is enough then. Also, we should tell what kind of adult content is. Yuri, Yaoi, ... etc...

  5. #15
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Any drink produced by Pepsi!

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Changed siggy. How many lines is it for you guys?

  7. #17
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    3, but the second one is 1/4 and the third one is 1/2 a line.

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Ugh. Should I make Piro's line be right after Largos

  9. #19
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    using Opera 7.10 @ 1024x768x16:

    100%zooming.
    I see 2 lines

    200% Zooming
    I see 3 lines, the 2nd and the 3rd are half lenght of the 1st

    50% Zooming
    I hardly Can see a thing...

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ May 30, 2003 05:40 AM: Message edited by: Melfice ]</font>

  10. #20
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I use 1400x1050, and first line is half a line, second is a quarter of one.

    Should I make it shorter Miguel?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •